Serve in our stylish, natural & healthy dinner set!
*Since each of our products is individually hand crafted they may have minor size or colour variations. These minor imperfections add uniqueness and authenticity to our products, and are part of the experience of using earthen tableware.
Seasoning your clay pots is of utmost importance -
Immerse your earthen pot along with the lid in water for 24 hours.
Avoid Extreme Temperature Changes:-
Always place the clay pot on a cloth pad or a coaster just when you take it off the gas stove after cooking.Cleaning -
- It is easy to clean! Just use hot water and a gentle non-abrasive cleaning pad.
- Do not use metallic scouring pads.
- Do not clean earthenware with a Soap or detergent.
- Do not clean your earthen cookware in dishwasher.
- Store your pot only after it is thoroughly dry.