A. Shipping & Delivery
1. MRIDA delivers to all the major cities and towns within India and we also ship to international locations. We have partnered with SSN Logistics Pvt. Ltd. for this purpose. The TAT for delivery within India is 7-8 working days and for international location is 10-12 working days.
2. Your shipping address, pin code will be verified with the database of MRIDA before you can proceed to pay for your purchase. In the event your order is not serviceable by our delivery partners or the area is not covered, we would request you to provide us with an alternate shipping address which we expect to have on our partner/merchant’s delivery list. In case there is any dispute regarding the shipment of the product or services for the area not covered by MRIDA, in such cases MRIDA will not be responsible for the non-delivery of the product.
3. Free shipping is applicable on all our products. But, Free shipping is valid only for shipping within India. Free shipping is not applicable on international orders.
4. In case you book multiple items in one order, MRIDA would endeavor to ship all Products together. However, this may not always be possible due to some product characteristics and/or logistics’ issues. If you purchase multiple Products in single transaction, then all the Products would be dispatched to a single shipping address given by you. If you wish to ship Products to different addresses, then you should book the orders separately based on the delivery addresses.
1. Cancellation by Customer:
(a) Orders can be cancelled any time before an item has been dispatched from the supplier. Once the status of an item changes to "Order Confirmed", a cancellation is no longer permitted on that item. You will also receive an SMS or Email on your registered mobile number or email address once an order is confirmed.
(b) In case of requests for order cancellations, MRIDA reserves the right to accept or reject requests for order cancellations for any reason whatsoever.
(c) Once your order cancellation request is approved by MRIDA, the refund process will be initiated as per the Returns & Refunds Policy section below.
2. Cancellation by MRIDA:
(a) There may be certain orders that MRIDA is unable to accept and must cancel. MRIDA reserves the right, at MRIDA’s sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason whatsoever. Some situations that may result in your order being cancelled include, without limitation, non-availability of the product or quantities ordered by you, non-availability of the service, inaccuracies or errors in pricing information, or problems identified by MRIDA’s credit and fraud avoidance department.
(b) MRIDA may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. MRIDA will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order.
(c) If your order is cancelled, the refund process will be initiated as per the Returns & Refunds Policy section below.
(d) MRIDA reserves the right to cancel any orders that classify as ’Bulk Order’ as determined by MRIDA as per certain criteria. An order can be classified as ’Bulk Order’ if it meets with the below mentioned criteria, which may not be exhaustive:
i. Products ordered are not for self-consumption but for commercial resale
ii. Multiple orders placed for same product at the same address
iii. Bulk quantity of the same product ordered
iv. Invalid address given in order details
v. Any malpractice used to place the order
C. Returns & Refunds
1. In the event you receive a damaged product or defective product or a product that does not comply with the specifications as per your original order, you can initiate a return by clicking the "Return Items" button in the Orders section of My Account. You don’t have to ship the damaged/defective product back to us.
2. You need to notify MRIDA an e-mail mentioning the reason of return along with pictures of the damaged / defected piece at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of delivery to you. If you are unable to do so within 48-hours, MRIDA shall not be held liable for the failure to replace the order.
3. Upon receiving your return request and pictures of the defective piece at the specified e-mail, MRIDA shall verify the authenticity and the nature of the complaint and if MRIDA is convinced that the complaint is genuine, MRIDA will initiate a replacement or a refund. In case of international orders, the customer will have to pay the delivery charges for replacement. However, in the event of frivolous and baseless complaints regarding the quality and content of the products, MRIDA reserves the right to take necessary legal actions against you and you will be solely liable for all costs incurred by MRIDA in this regard.
4. In the event of refund, it will be processed based on the mode of payment and MRIDA or the approved paymInent gateway will credit your refunds directly into your debit/credit card or online accounts or provide you with a cheque in this regard. Refunds will be subject to the following:
(a) Orders paid online will be refunded within 5-21 working days through the online account or via cheque, depending on the then current circumstances as determined by MRIDA. In case of online refund, the TDR will get deducted from the total amount.
(b) If the original payment method you used to make the payment (credit/ debit card) is no longer valid, we’ll issue the refund through a demand draft. When we receive a payment failure notice from your bank, we will send you an e-mail asking you to call us. When you call us back, we will collect your name and the address where you want the demand draft to be sent, and proceed with the refund.
5. We request you that before accepting shipment of any products, kindly ensure that the product’s packaging is not damaged or tampered. If you observe that the package is damaged or tampered, we request you to refuse to accept delivery and inform MRIDA at the earliest. The return process of the product may be restricted by MRIDA depending on the nature and category of the product.